Liz Bokermann, PA-C, has been a Physician Assistant since 2015 and graduated with her Masters in Medical Sciences, Physician Assistant, from Saint Louis University. Her interests in dermatology include medical dermatologic conditions and cosmetic dermatology. She treats children and adults. Her goal is to make patients comfortable and provide quality care for the mind and bodies of patients through health education. She believes education is the key to patients becoming successful health advocates for themselves.
Liz grew up in Saint Louis and received a bachelor’s degree from Truman State University. She graduated from Saint Louis University Physician Assistant Program in 2014 and worked in a surgical specialty for several years prior to changing to dermatology.
- 2004-2008 B.S. in Health Science, Minor in Psychology and Biology, Truman State University, Kirksville (MO)
- 2012-2014 Saint Louis University Masters in Medical Sciences- Physician Assistant, Saint Louis (MO)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Pi Alpha- PA Honors Society