Dr. Stacy Blum
Dr. Stacy Blum is a dermatologist, specializing in treating skin conditions for patients of all ages. Her areas of expertise include general medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Blum earned her undergraduate degree at William Jewell College in Liberty, Missouri, graduating with honors. She attended medical school in Kirksville, Missouri. She completed her internship at Beaumont Hospital in Farmington Hills, Michigan and then completed dermatology residency at Michigan State University.
She is excited to now be practicing full-time in her home state of Missouri.
- 2007-2011 B.A. in Business Management, B.A. in Critical Thought and Inquiry, Minor in Biology and Spanish, William Jewell College, Liberty, Missouri
- 2012-2016- D.O. A.T. Still University-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, Missouri
- 2016-2017- Internship in Internal Medicine, Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- 2017-2020- Dermatology Residency, Michigan State University, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Michigan Dermatologic Society
- American Medical Association
- Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Missouri Association Member
- Blum, S; Buckland, M; Sacks, T; Fivenson, D. Greening the Office: Saving Money, Healthier Community. International Journal of Women’s Dermatology.
- Blum, S; Altman, D. Treatment of Generalized Granuloma Annulare with Apremilast: A Review of 2 Cases. JAAD Case Reports.
- Reichel (Blum), S., Kushner, J., LaFond, A. A 55 Year Old Male with Non-healing Leg Ulcers. JAMA Dermatology.