Dr. Anna Clark
Dr. Anna Clark is a dermatologist who specializes in general and surgical dermatology. Her interests in dermatology are wide, including skin cancer, psoriasis, hidradenitis suppurativa, and eczema. She treats children and adults.
Dr. Clark grew up in Saint Louis and received a bachelor’s degree from Truman State University. She graduated from Saint Louis University School of Medicine in 2016. After completing her internship at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Virginia, she trained in dermatology at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Clark is excited to deliver dermatological care for patients in her hometown.
- 2009-2011 B.A. in Psychology, Minor in Biology, Truman State University, Kirksville, Missouri
- 2012-2016 M.D. Saint Louis University School of Medicine. Saint Louis, Missouri
- 2016-2017 Transitional Year, Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News Virginia
- 2017-2020 Dermatology Residency, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland Ohio
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- 2018-2019 Ohio Dermatological Association Resident Trustee
- Schuler (Clark) A, Kudlak N, Dong J, Crowe D. “Pretibial Myxedema Treated with Intralesional Hyaluronidase and Triamcinolone.” JAAD Case Reports 2020.
- Schuler (Clark) A, Kudlak N, Knackstedt T. “Differences in Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Utilization in Eligible Melanoma Treated with Mohs Surgery and Wide Local Excision.” American Society for Dermatological Surgery Annual Meeting 2019.
- Schuler (Clark) A, Guo M. “Plasma Cell Vulvitis: A case report and literature review.” Journal of Women’s Health 2016.